Though dead over a quarter century. Bruce Lee made an impact like that of no other material arts star before or since.
Bruce Lee: The Curse of the Dragon Shows the real Lee in action on-and off-screen in a moving tribute to his life.
This extraordinary program features:
* Lee in his classic movie fight scenes
* Candid interviews with Lee's pupils, friends and colleagues, including James Coburn, Chunk Norris, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bob Wall.
* Brandon Lee remembering his dad - and coverage of the uncanny coincidences associated with the untimely deaths of fater and son.
* Home movies of Lee sparring with is fames students and footage of Lee's phenomenal 1964 tournament breakthroghts.
* Coverage of Lee's Hong Kong and Seattle funerals and his posthumous April 1993 Hollywood Walk of Fame
Bruce Lee & the Bruce Lee Likeness are trademarks & copyrights of Concord Moon L.P.
* Please review store policy agreement prior checking out *
Item without a "order" button is either temporarily sold out, discontinued,
or it is a new merchandise that has not arrived yet. Please check back periodically.
*Prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuating market
For Installment Payment Service and items inquiry please: Contact Us
Solid Art Portfoilo
Art Of Toys Video Channel
Please feel free to stop by our store:
HEROES CLUB, 840 Clement Street SanFrancisco, Cailfornia 94118 USA
Store Hours (Pacific Standard Time) 10:00 to 16:00
Close on Tuesday / Tel:1(415)3874552
Custom Build & Paint Models, Restoring Vintage Toys
contact us for free estimate
© 1990-2018 Heroes Club / Art Of Toys. All Rights Reserved.
All artwork and text on this website remains the intellectual property of Heroes Club / Art Of Toys
and may not be reproduced in any manner without the expressed permission of Heroes Club / Art Of Toys.
This website is intended as an artistic expression of Heroes Club / Art Of Toys through both text and caricature,
and does not intend or imply any violation of trademark, copyright or licensing of the characters or actors named.