The paratrooper accessories include:
(1) A set of brown basic pants and shirt;
(2) Green battle uniform, collar insignias and sleeve emblems;
(3) Jump suit with multi zipper pockets with attachable leather straps;
(4) Individual fingered gloves with leather strap and brass buckle;
(5) Cloth covered helmet with front emblem, hand sewn leather lining and
helmet straps to secure onto head;
(6) Socks and boots;
(7) Two pistols. Type 94 and Nambu 14 with lanyard;
(8) Leather ammo pouch;
(9) Canteen with sling;
(10) Imperial Japanese dagger and scabbard on leather belt;
(11) Gas mask with case;
(12) Detachable rifle;
(13) Front reserve chute with metal buckle clips;
(14) Fully functional harness bag with metal locking buckle and diecast
(15) Harness strings attached to parachute with leather strap attachment to
(16) Harness bag with outer locking metal clips;
(17) Parachute is double layered, with umbrella chute attached. Imperial
emblems are sewn into the chute.
(18) Detailed parachute instruction sheet included.
* Please review store policy agreement prior checking out *
Item without a "order" button is either temporarily sold out, discontinued,
or it is a new merchandise that has not arrived yet. Please check back periodically.
*Prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuating market
For Installment Payment Service and items inquiry please: Contact Us
Solid Art Portfoilo
Art Of Toys Video Channel
Please feel free to stop by our store:
HEROES CLUB, 840 Clement Street SanFrancisco, Cailfornia 94118 USA
Store Hours (Pacific Standard Time) 10:00 to 16:00
Closed on Tuesday / Tel:1(415)3874552
Custom Build & Paint Models, Restoring Vintage Toys
contact us for free estimate
© 1990-2018 Heroes Club / Art Of Toys. All Rights Reserved.
All artwork and text on this website remains the intellectual property of Heroes Club / Art Of Toys
and may not be reproduced in any manner without the expressed permission of Heroes Club / Art Of Toys.
This website is intended as an artistic expression of Heroes Club / Art Of Toys through both text and caricature,
and does not intend or imply any violation of trademark, copyright or licensing of the characters or actors named.